-Chingster @ Screweduplov-e


Profile

Ng Ching Ling

Create Your Badge
Hello,Im ChingLing, ex-lakesider and current Rv-ian ; ex wushu-ian and current table tennis player. I belong to the big family of 6H'08 2C'10 ! Turning older on every 2106 . Presents and I'll never forget you tyvm :D

I love pink, red, black and white. And i like to eat duck rice hehheh. I LOVE JAPANESE FOOD ♥
my msn is ng_ching_ling@hotmail.com ; add cause i BITE so dont worry :D

i hate people who break promises, and i LOATHE betrayer. D: if you're one of them , go as far as possible thanks (: hope i dont meet you. and people, this blog is strictly [c]. know what that stands for?


misc


thanks
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

past
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
title:
date: Tuesday, September 22, 2009
time:12:05 AM
hi, second post.
supposed to be chionging jianbao now but i cant concentrate.



comment? / top